Rockingham Pediatric Dental Financial Policy
Thank you for selecting Rockingham Pediatric Dental. As you know, our overarching goal is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care possible.
To meet this goal, we strive to make the cost of care transparent, easy-to-understand, and manageable.
We offer several payment options to meet your needs. These include:
- Payment option 1: Pay by cash or check.*
- Payment option 2: Pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover Card.*
* We offer a 5 percent courtesy accounting adjustment to patients who pay for their treatment with cash, check, or credit card prior to completion of care.
- Payment option 3: Use our convenient monthly payment plans from Care Credit. These plans allow you to pay over time with no annual fees or prepayment penalties.
- Payment required prior to treatment. Rockingham Pediatric Dental requires payment prior to beginning treatment. If you discontinue care before treatment is complete, you will receive a refund, less the cost of care received.
- Flexible payments. We accept payment in thirds for treatments over $5,000. For plans requiring multiple appointments, alternative payment arrangements may be provided/made.
- Dental insurance. We are happy to work with your carrier to maximize your benefit. We will directly bill them for reimbursement for your treatment. Patients are still fully responsible for all charges for treatment rendered. Your insurance may not cover the services or may only partially cover them.
- Estimates. Any payment estimate provided by Rockingham Pediatric Dental should be considered a guideline until the final insurance is received and the patient’s account is reconciled. Our staff can make NO GUARANTEE of the actual payment by your insurance company.
- Invoices. All invoices are due 30 days from the invoice date. If you fail to pay your bill within 90 days of the original invoice, your account may be turned over to collections.
- Patient appointment no-show/cancellation charge. When we schedule your appointment, the time is reserved exclusively for you. When you fail to notify us of your inability to keep an appointment, another patient is unable to receive treatment. A fee of $50 will be charged for patients who miss an appointment or cancel more than two times without 24-hour notice. Patients who miss an appointment or cancel an appointment without 24-hour notice for a third time will be dismissed from our office.
- Returned checks. Rockingham Pediatric Dental charges $35 for returned checks.
Questions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
We are here to help you get the dental care you want or need.
- Subject to credit approval.
- However, if we do not receive payment from your insurance carrier within 60 days, you will be responsible for payment of your treatment fees and collection of your benefits directly from your insurance carrier. After 90 days, your case will be handed over to a collection agency. You can avoid this by submitting your payment promptly.